The Ramakrishna Math, Thrissur, welcomes the public to take part in carrying out various types of work chalked out by Swami Vivekananda for serving humanity. Those who wish to offer their voluntary services may contact the Ashrama Office. Admirers and devotees, who are in sympathy with the objects but are unable to take part in our activities, are cordially invited to help us by contributing to one or more of the Funds, which need their active support.
Donations to Ramakrishna Math, Thrissur are exempt from income tax under Section 80G of the IT Act, 1961 (Applicable only to Indian donors).
Instructions for Online Donations from Indian Citizens & Organizations
1. This donation form is only for Indian Citizens either residing in India (or) in a Foreign country.
2. Foreign citizens (USA/EU/UK/Canadian/Australian/South American/Middle East/Singapore/Malaysian citizens) should not use this form for donation.
3. Indian organizations can also donate using this form, they need to enter the organization name in the first name and last name.
4. * Please share your PAN No. or Aadhaar No. Please put only one in the Donation Form. PAN is Mandatory to avail 80G facility.
6. NRI need to enter the Passport Number (according to Govt regulations – Q No.8) and either PAN Number [if 80G tax exemption required] (or) Aadhar Number (or) Tax Identification Number of the resident country in the below form. Please put Foreign Country in the Form first then Passport option will come. Please put Foreign Country in the Form first then Passport option will come. )